10.17.2012

... and then a year passed ...

Seriously?

Wow. I have thought about posting something new to this blog at least once a week for the past year. Clearly, I didn't make time to do that. 

Why not?

Well, like many acupuncturists, I am a one-man business. The captain and crew. I generate my patients, I schedule, I treat, I clean (my wife helps sometimes). Wash, rinse, and repeat. 

Don't get me wrong--I'm not complaining. I love what I do. It's been an amazing experience, and I relish each day. 

It's just made it challenging to do things like writing for this blog. 

This past cycle of seasons has seen my practice grow at a pace beyond expectations. I've learned much about running a business and being a practitioner. The beauty is, I get to learn more every day. 

And I'd really like to get back to utilizing this forum as a way to share those learnings.

So I'm going to give it a another shot.

Next time: Why The Change in Seasons Can Kick Your $#$%!

No comments:

Post a Comment